BOB LARKIN THE ILLUSTRATED MAN

BOB LARKIN THE ILLUSTRATED MAN
Mr. Larkin is an American Illustrating Legend
This is the ....
Bob Larkin Omigod Gallery

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bob Larkin T-Shirts




I had 4 Bob Larkin shirts made up in 2009. That is Terry Allen modelling the yellow one at Doc Con #13 in Peoria, AZ in 2010, and Scotty Phillips wearing a green one outside of McKay's Used Books in Chattanooga, TN in May, 2011.


Terry is a massive Larkin fan who runs Fantom Press that produces all sorts of items for sale that benefit the Larkin family. Scotty is a massive Larkin fan who created this blog and is an accomplished artist, magician, radio personality and a thousand other talents.


I kept a green one and sent the other yellow one to Bob. My thought was that he needed a shirt to wear at conventions so people would know who he was. The famous Bob Larkin!


I have a guy who creates decals for windows and shirts, and I had him copy the famous Bob Larkin signature for these only 4 of a kind shirts.


Wear them proud and loud, fellas!


1 comment:

cardstuntman said...

Love the Shirt Courtney... Love my Doc Savage Shirts and My Preiffer Pfiles Shirt Too. !!!!Thanks brother !!!!