BOB LARKIN THE ILLUSTRATED MAN

BOB LARKIN THE ILLUSTRATED MAN
Mr. Larkin is an American Illustrating Legend
This is the ....
Bob Larkin Omigod Gallery

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Savage Art Of Bob Larkin


The Book everyone should own. Packed with many great illustrations by Bob. I was lucky enough to get one with a Doc Savage Sketch. I treasure it. I also love the stunning examples of Bob's Talent that are inside. So many wonderful pieces of art he has done through the years. Here is a scan of my Doc Sketch , it's splendid..The Special Sketch edition was limited to 50. Courtney Scan yours so I can see it!

1 comment:

Courtney Rogers said...

Bob had sent me a lithograph poster of this cover. I showed it to one of my friends, Andy, and he was impressed with the girl's, ah, attributes. Andy said "Boy I would love to see the model that Bob was working with!".

When told this, Bob replied "You would be disappointed. That is all artistic license." Ha!