BOB LARKIN THE ILLUSTRATED MAN

BOB LARKIN THE ILLUSTRATED MAN
Mr. Larkin is an American Illustrating Legend
This is the ....
Bob Larkin Omigod Gallery

Friday, September 9, 2016

Bob Larkin: Invasion USA Paperback Cover



Sez Bob : "Did this for Crossfire Books in 1985. Boy, did they crop the hell out of this one. The whole top, bottom, and sides are missing! I must have had hundreds of military guys everywhere. I posed myself as Chuck Norris. A Mac 10 in my right hand and a bayonet in my left. My college buddy, George Cornell, the art director, gave me this rush job. I had to make minor changes on it. Never got the painting back or copies of the book. I had fun doing it. Funny thing is, I still have the blue shirt. Ha!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bob this is an amazing piece of art. I just got the paperback and had to find out who painted it. Thank you for the info, I’m sorry they never got it back to you. It would be awesome to see it return to you or go to an appreciative collector.